APC RBC55 - pack is for one ups, (4) 12V 18Ah batteries
This 12V 18AH sealed lead acid battery is an AGM (absorbent glass mat), maintenance-free, valve regulated (VRLA), rechargeable battery. Able to be used with a wide variety of applications; it has a wide operating temperature, long service life and deep discharge recovery.
- Meets or exceeds the OEM sealed lead acid battery specifications.
- We supply only brand new, factory fresh, high quality batteries.
- These one UPS batteries are completely spill proof and leak proof.
- To better understand terminals and connectors click here.
What makes these APC RBC55 batteries different
- The key to this battery technology is the porous glass mat separators, which completely absorb and trap electrolyte (battery acid).
- Battery arrives fully charged, ready to go.
Where you can use these 12V 18AH batteries
- Alarm panels, UPS Backup, electric power systems, emergency backup power supply, emergency lighting, railway signals, aircraft signals, communication power supply, gate operator equipment and solar.
Our Quality & Promise
We believe you will be impressed with the quality of our batteries. If for any reason you are not happy, we are here to help with an exchange or a refund.
Our staff consists of experienced and knowledgeable battery specialists. We have extensive resources to provide you with any replacement sealed lead acid battery model.
We ship your APC RBC55 order within 24 hours if the item is in stock.