The Bright Way Group BW 12180 IT is a 12-volt 18Ah sealed lead-acid battery that is brand new and ready to replace your existing battery (regardless of the original manufacturer).
This is a 12-volt (12v) battery. You should ensure that your current battery is a 12v battery. You can combine multiple 12v batteries in series if your equipment needs a higher voltage. (Reference your product's manual for further details.)
The capacity of the battery is measured in amp hours (Ah), and this is a 18Ah battery.
The model number of this battery is BW 12180 IT. Sealed lead-acid batteries (SLA) come in two variants: either gel or absorbent glass mat — this indicates the material inside the battery itself. This battery is the AGM variant.
This battery has an IT-F13 terminal. (Other terminal options may be available. See the difference between terminals.)
All SLA batteries are maintenance-free, can be used in any orientation, and are leakproof. They are exceedingly safe because they use a valve regulator to safely vent pressure. (You’ll see SLA batteries called VRLA, valve-regulated lead-acid.) In addition, these batteries have a wide operating temperature, a long service life, and the ability to recover from a deep discharge.
Why use Bright Way Group batteries?
- Always brand new, factory fresh, and high-quality batteries from a brand owned by Continental Battery
- Always meet the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s battery specifications
- Will work regardless of who made the original battery
- Backed by the Continental Battery 1-year warranty
- Does the battery arrive fully charged? It will arrive charged between 80-90%. We recommend installing the batteries and charging them for 24 hours before use.
- Can this battery be used for my application? Almost always. This battery, or a similar version with a different capacity, has been used for UPS backup systems, alarm systems, mobility devices, emergency lighting, backup power systems, railway signaling systems, telecommunications systems, off-grid solar systems, and more.
This battery comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, processed by BatteryWholesale.com’s amazingly friendly customer support team.